The musings and ponderings of me, Jen

Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My ABC's

A-attached or single: Attached...for 10 years this August

B-best friend(s): Tina, Madeline, Somer, Kelly, and I'm probably forgetting a few...I know it's breaking the rules, but it's too hard to just pick one.

C-cake or pie: Cake, for sure...although there are some really good peanut butter/chocolate pies out there. I'm just not a big fan of fruit pies.

D-day of choice: Saturday, for sure...I sometimes get to sleep in!!

E-essential item: Kleenex...I know, boring, but very true for me.

F-favorite color: Purple...right now at least, but it's always changing.

G-gummie worms or bears: Bears...the worms are just too weird and gross.

H-hometown: Clearwater, FL...born and raised.

I-indulgences: Periodic pedicures and girl's night out

J-January or July: January...July is waaaayyyy too hot!!

K-kids: 2...Phillip & Andrew

L-life is incomplete without: Faith and Friends

M-marriage date: August 14, 1998

N-number of Siblings: 1...older brother, Casey

O-oranges or apples: Apples...Red delicious, please

P-phobias or fears: Tornadoes

Q-quote: "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much"...I know it's generic, but I think it's a great one to live by.

R-reason to smile: Hearing my kids laugh...I know it's cheesy, but true and waking up on a Saturday morning and realizing it's Saturday and Chris is getting up with the kids...that's the best!

S-season: Autumn...I'll take cooler temperatures, a nice breeze, and long sleeves any day.

T-tags: Madeline, Susan, & Jennifer...some of my fellow bloggers.

U-unknown fact about me: I took ballet for about 8 years...I know, shocking, isn't it?

V-vegetable: Peas...I just love them.

W-worst Habit: Yelling when I get mad.

X-x-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound...because there is no radiation involved, and the only ones I've ever had have been very happy moments.

Y-your favorite food: French fries, white chocolate, Coke icees...I could go on and on, it's way too hard to pick just one.

Z-Zodiac sign: Sagittarius & Scorpio...I'm right on the cusp, it depends which chart you look at.

If you've got a blog, post your ABC's, it's always fun to learn more about your friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you liked Peas. You are the first person who has ever admitted to genuinely liking peas as their favorite veggie. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.