The musings and ponderings of me, Jen

Swidget 1.0

Monday, March 17, 2008

Lost

A BLESSING FOR YOU AND YOURS
May the grace of God’s protection
And His great love abide
Within your home-within the hearts
Of all who dwell inside.

On to more important matters...
Some of you may know this, but others may not. I am an avid TV watcher, an addict some may say. So, lots of my musings and ponderings will have to do with the TV shows that I love to watch. Maybe someday I'll write a list of all the shows I like to watch. But, I digress...


Chris and I both love Lost. We've been watching from the beginning and just can't seem to stop. The people who write that show are simply amazing. Just when you think one thing, it's something else entirely. Anyway, Jack is definitely more my type, but you've got to admit that Sawyer doesn't look too bad without his shirt on and his sense of humor absolutely kills me! If you watch the show, you know that Sawyer doesn't call anyone by their real name, he uses the most fabulous nicknames, which are normally very appropriate (albeit a little mean sometimes). He will now make up a nickname for you!! Just visit Sawyer's Nickname Generator to find out what yours would be if you were on the island with him.

Toodles...

No comments: