The musings and ponderings of me, Jen

Swidget 1.0

Friday, March 7, 2008

Still Trying to Figure It All Out

Hello again...it's me, Jen. Well, I kind of exploded onto the blogger scene starting 3 blogs at once. So, I'm still trying to figure it all out. I really need to start looking around and see some other people's blogs to get an idea of exactly what it is I'm supposed to be doing (and how I'm supposed to be doing it.) One of my other blogs (that's not up and running yet) is going to be completely devoted to my children and their lives and my musings on motherhood and childhood. I'm in the process of trying to come up with just the most clever title for it and having problems since I don't consider myself particularly clever. I doubt anyone is reading this except my husband and friend (mainly because I haven't told anyone else about it), but if you are and have a suggestion, please leave a comment. I hear so many cute titles that I then want to use myself! I want someone to read my title and wish they had thought of it. When you converse with a 3 and a 2 year old every day, it's hard to stretch your brain again to come up with an original thought. I'm really trying to use them for my inspiration, but it's hard. Well, I'm going out with another couple friend tonight and I couldn't be more excited! A night out without the kids, yeah! Maybe inspiration will strike, it normally does when you least expect it. Toodles...

1 comment:

Susan said...

What about "Insta-gators" for the boys blog? Or "Growing Up Gators?" How about "Learning and Growing on Smith Street."